Our pond is located behind the clubhouse. Fishing in the club pond is one of the privileges reserved for club members only. The pond is stocked with trout each spring.
1. All Pennsylvania Fishing Regulations apply. Fishing license is required.
2. Fishing in the club pond is for members only.
3. There is a limit of 3 trout per person, per day. There is a limit of 6 trout per week.
4. No live minnows allowed as bait.
5. All bass are catch and release only.
6. No swimming, boating or watercraft (sailboards, etc.) allowed.
7. No ice skating is permitted on the pond.
8. No ice fishing.
9. No littering.